Thursday, December 4, 2014

Challenging myself

I've been telling myself for years now that I would get back into writing. Here goes!

I'm going to start with these journal prompts because I have no idea how I should begin this. There is nothing I want to specifically write about, or rather it's hard to write about my thoughts because I've felt so unsure of myself lately. (There is a cat currently in between me and the computer.) I keep second guessing the decisions I make, and in the past I saw myself as confident so that's really weird for me. I want to find out why I am not trusting my decisions, and I want to figure out what makes me happy. Besides Cooper Jack and Oliver.

Here's the list...

  1. I feel happiest when:
  2. I wish I could (list at least 50 things – keep coming back to this over the next few weeks to add things):
  3. The qualities/values that matter most to me are:
  4. If I could live my life exactly how I wanted to, I would:
  5. The things I like best about my life are:
  6. The things I like least about my life are:
  7. I think am being really true to myself when I:
  8. If I was living more in tune with my own heart and soul, it would feel like:
  9. If I knew what my dream was I would feel:

I feel happiest when I am completely comfortable and having an amazing time with people or animals that I care about. Yes, I am supremely happy when I get to hang out with my dog. (I just itched my back and glitter came off.) To be completely comfortable I must be proud of my body and the things, people, and places I am surrounded by. Right now I hate my body and my lack of will power, or really even want to eat healthy or exercise. I am annoying myself right now for complaining, but it's the truth. It is petty and doesn't make me a better or worse person, but I judge myself for not being healthier. It doesn't matter the location, though Katy Perry concerts are my favorite, as long as I have good friends or my pet with me. And laughter. There needs to be a sufficient amount of laughter where ever I am, fa sho. I laugh at myself frequently.

Yeah, I have no idea what else to write or how to end. Se ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment